On training days please ensure that you and your child follows the standard protocol as detailed below:
Arriving at a Training Session
- Ensure that the Coach is aware that your child is present
- Ensure the Coach is aware of any recent injuries or accidents.
At pick up time
- Do not collect your child without informing the Coach
- Ensure that you have all your child’s belongings
At the centre of all Football and Club activities is the most important of the three pillars of Windsor FC Youth, namely Welfare.
Please ensure that your child has the following with them:
- Warm training top and trousers
- Football Boots (if on grass) or Trainers (if on synthetic grass or indoors)
- Shin pads
- Goalkeeper gloves (if needed)
- If the weather forces any change to the normal training routine, parents will be notified by text, email and/or Teamer. During the winter months we may use an alternative venue for which an additional cost may be charged.
- If your child does not come to training then they may not be selected to play in a match.
- If your child is, or has recently been, unwell then please do not bring them to training.
- Report any recent accidents your child may have had to the Coach.